- Place meat in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Add onions and thyme.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 2 hours.
- In the meantime, in a small saucepan, mix contents of the packet of SUWONG spare ribs sauce mix with water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180oC (350oF).
- Drain meat and place in an oven-proof dish. Pour sauce mix over meat.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Divide the cooked ribs among the plates and top with chopped peanuts.
This dish can be served with SUWONG fried rice.