Thai chicken stir fry
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) vegetable oil
- 340 g (3/4 lb.) fresh skinless chicken, cut into pieces
- 750 ml (3 cups) frozen Oriental mixed vegetables
- 1 pouch SUWONG spare ribs sauce mix
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp.) Cayenne powder
- 250 ml (1 cup) water
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) creamy peanut butter
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) rice vinegar
- 1 L (4 cups) white rice or rice vermicelli, cooked and hot
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh coriander, chopped
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Sautée chicken until cooked through. Add vegetables and cook 3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, empty contents of the packet of SUWONG spare ribs sauce mix and Cayenne powder. Add water, peanut butter and vinegar. Bring to a boil, then add chicken and vegetables, stir well.
- Divide rice or rice vermicelli among 4 plates. Top with chicken preparation. Sprinkle with peanuts and coriander. Serve immediately.