- In a bowl, combine beef and garlic, set aside.
- Dissolve SUWONG Teriyaki stir fry mix in orange juice and set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat half the oil over high heat and brown meat for 1‑2 minutes. Keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil and add onion, mushrooms and red pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly, until vegetables are tender.
- Add snow peas and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Add sauce mix and cook, stirring regularly, until thickened.
- Add meat and orange sections, and heat through. Serve over basmati rice (cooked according to package instructions) and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Note: To section an orange, peel with a knife, then run knife along the white membranes to release the orange segments.