- In a large skillet, heat half the oil over high heat.
- Sear the meat and then cook through. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and cook onion, celery, carrots and peppers, approximately 3 minutes.
- In the meantime, dilute contents of the packet of Suwong Chow Mein sauce mix in water and pour over vegetables.
- Add meat and bean sprouts.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and simmer at least 3-4 minutes.
Serve over fried noodles with cashews and chopped chives. For added variety, serve with Suwong fried rice or spare ribs.