- In a large bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
- Place a small amount of filling in the centre of each won ton wrapper.
- Top with a green pea and gather the wrapper around the filling to form a packet.
- Without overlapping them, place dumplings in a lightly greased bamboo or metal steamer.
- Steam for about 5 minutes or until filling is cooked through. Repeat until all dumplings are cooked.
- In the meantime, prepare the SUWONG garlic spare ribs sauce mix according to package instructions, and add peanut butter.
* Mirin is a seasoned, sweet sake found in the Asian foods section, often next to the soy sauce and rice vinegar. It adds delicious flavour to the dumplings.