- Dissolve contents of the packet of SUWONG Oriental stir fry mix in water. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat half the vegetable oil over high heat.
- Add chicken. Sauté, stirring constantly, approximately 3 minutes. Keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil over medium heat and add frozen vegetables.
- Sauté until vegetables are cooked but still crisp.
- Add diluted sauce mix and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken.
- Heat through and serve.
Serve with rice vermicelli and chopped green onions.