- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, 10 ml (2 tsp.) SUWONG Oriental stir fry mix, egg, breadcrumbs and chives. Mix well.
- Form small meatballs, using 15 ml (1 tsp.) of turkey mixture at a time.
- In a wok or skillet, heat half the oil over high heat and brown meatballs for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and finish cooking in the oven (at 190°C or 375°F) for about 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Heat remaining oil and sautée vegetables, garlic and ginger for 4 minutes. Remove from wok and keep hot.
- Prepare the SUWONG Oriental stir fry mix according to package instructions and set aside.
- Add to hot skillet with cooked meatballs and vegetables.
- Reheat and serve over cooked Yet-Ca-Mein* noodles.
* Yet-Ca-Mein noodles are long (linguine-style) noodles found in the Asian foods section of all grocery stores.