- Mix SUWONG fried rice seasoning with 5 ml (1 tsp.) water and set aside.
- In a large saucepan of boiling water, blanch cauliflower for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat oil over high heat and sautée onion, garlic and vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Add couscous, fried rice seasoning and cauliflower. Mix well until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with chopped egg and green onion. Serve immediately.
* To cook hard-boiled eggs, place eggs in a saucepan of boiling water. Cook 10 minutes then rinse thoroughly in cold water.