- In a large, shallow dish, dissolve contents of the packet of SUWONG Oriental stir fry mix in water.
- Add fish and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1‑2 hours.
- Remove fish from marinade, and set marinade aside.
- In a skillet, heat half the oil over high heat and cook fish for about 5 minutes or until just opaque. Keep warm.
- Wipe out the skillet and heat remaining oil. Add vegetables and 15 ml (1 tbsp.) water.
- Cover and cook vegetables, tossing often, until just tender.
- Add remaining marinade to skillet and cook 2 minutes until thickened.
- Serve Oriental cod and broccoli stir fry over jasmine rice** and sprinkle with chives.
* You can substitute the cod with halibut or salmon.
** Jasmine rice is a type of white rice. You could also use basmati rice or Arborio rice.